Have you always dreamed of going to Bali?
Want to spend the first week of 2018 there?
With over 25 years of combined yoga, nutrition, acro yoga, and budokon experience our intention is to create a retreat where we share all our wisdom in living the yoga lifestyle so you experience healthy living, learn fun and playful ways to move your body, and celebrate life Bali style.
We will visit beautiful aquamarine water islands, sacred sights, go shopping in the local markets, eat healthy delicious foods, practice yoga, acro, budokon, and meditation daily. There will be plenty time for you to relax by yourself for retrospection. Don't be surprised for evening cuddle puddles, massage parties , and life altering conversations.
Be ready to live in community with 25 like minded individuals who are looking to expand their vision for 2018. This retreat will be full of intentions and practical daily practices to support you in manifesting your vision. I invite you to pay attention to the first 12 days of the new year. If we imagine that each of these first 12 days symbolizes the twelve months of the new year, and intend to give them a special impetus, it can strengthen our resolutions and help get the year started on the right track.
We will be there from January 4th - January 12th. 9 days and 8 nights of self-love, self-care, inspiration, connection, and AWEmazing experiences. Travel brings a sense of awe into our lives and in awe is where we find the extraordinary and stimulate wonder and curiosity. Research has shown that brief experiences of awe can redefine the self in terms of the collective and orient our actions toward the interests of others enabling us to act in more collaborative ways.
We will be staying in Sanur from January 4th to January 8th and on the 8th we will be moving to Ubud until the 12th. This will give us 4 nights in each location allowing us to explore the south and central parts of Bali. In Sanur we will go island hopping, visit temples, and visit the markets for some shopping. In Ubud we will expeince sacred sights, rice paddies, mountains, a cooking class and maybe even spend some time with monkeys!
Here is what our location is Sanur looks like:
Pretty sweet right?!
Now look at some of the locations we will be visiting
OMG I patienlty await to experince this with my girlfriends my beloved and anyone who is willing and able to take this experince of a life time!
Our Bali yoga retreat is a full itinerary designed to give you the immersive experience of living for a week on this beautiful island while cultivating and mantaining a yoga practice. You’ll visit sacred temples, breath taking islands, and soak up all the nature and cultural wonders Bali offers along the way.
We will have a detailed itinerary very soon, but below is an outline of what you can expect. Please remember that we may need to swap things out due to Mother Nature or to accommodate a new option so yogi flexibility is appreciated.
Here is a sample of a day together:
- 6:30am - Wake-up tea and lemon water
- 7:00am - Sunrise Meditation
- 7:30am - Morning Yoga
- 9:00am - Energizing Breakfast
- 10:00am - Creative Time, Wellness rituals, Excursions and Adventures, Relaxation
- 12:30pm - Deliscious Lunch
- 2:00pm - Creative Time, Wellness rituals, Excursions and Adventures, Relaxation
- 4:30pm - Evening Yoga
- 7:00pm - Exquisite Dinner
- Evening play time before bed.
Awesome! You had be at Bali...How much?
- $1997 per-person double occupancy.
- $1547 per-person triple occupancy.
- Early Bird 10% OFF before August 1, 2017 - must be paid in full for early bird discount
- Payment Plans available email Us at EatPlayBali@gmail.com
- 8 Nights Luxury Accommodations
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily (Plan for 2 meals on your own)
- Twice Daily Yoga, Lectures & Meditation
- 1 Massage
- Private airport transfers
- AWEmazing excursions to islands and watch sunsets & more!
- Temple & Water Ceremonies
- Cultural Experiences
- Tons of fun, love and more!
What's not included?
- International airfare to Denpasar Airport (DPS)
- Entrance visa (Around $35 upon arrival, details will be sent upon booking, read more here)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Additional excursions
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Additional food and drinks you can order at the Restaurant or Bar: juices, cocktails, a la carte meals, etc.