Happy New Year 2018!
I am back from Bali and I'm so excited to tell you that my retreat, and the full Bali experience was a dream come true. I am so grateful for all the memories with all 21 students and friends, my two co-teachers, and my beloved Brian.
Bali is true Magic!
I will let these pictures tell the story...all pictures by my beloved Brian Blest
Here are my Bali recommendations:
- Stay - Gedong Bali Family Homestay
- Shop - Shop at the market and I thought all stores were amazing.
- Dessert - Tukies coconut ice cream - THE BEST
- Food - Restaurants - The Seeds of Life, Sopa, Earth cafe and Market,
- Yoga - The Yoga Barn - try the cafe and the Sunday ecstatic dance experience.
- Fun - Monkey Forrest, Bali Swing
- Stay - Boho Bingin, Mu, The Temple Lodge
- Shop - I did not experience a lot of shopping here, but the street that takes you to the beach has some stores.
- Yoga - Yoga searcher Bali, do their hydrotherapy experience!
- Food - The Cashew Tree is amazing!
- Fun - Single Fin and nearby spots too, beach below there is awesome!
- Stay - We rented an 11 bedroom house for our retreat - The Indies Estate
- Shop - Their night market
- Yoga - Power of Now Oasis
- Food - Genius Cafe
- Stay - Desa Seni - We stayed here second part of our retreat
- Shop - Everywhere - I liked a street down Desa Seni. There is an app named
- Yoga - Desa Seni, The Practice
- Food - My Warung, La Finca, La Laguna - this place is beautiful for sunsets!